need help finding a song

Aquahammer

New Metal Member
Oct 22, 2006
Hey, could you guys help me find a song. I dont know much about it, cept for it was really heavy and i think the chorus goes "No love for the indians, no tears for the indians..." If anyone knows this song please tell me. Thx

I guess indians are proof smoking pipes trying to be spiritual is not going to save you. I can't stand spiritual people or people believe in a higher power. If I was around in the past would have killed the indians taking their land. The indians can cry and die for the indians.

Anthrax sucks.

The Greys said:
I guess indians are proof smoking pipes trying to be spiritual is not going to save you. I can't stand spiritual people or people believe in a higher power. If I was around in the past would have killed the indians taking their land. The indians can cry and die for the indians.

Anthrax sucks.

That sounds like bullying, and as I remember, you were pro-cry baby and anti-bully?

Anthrax were (and occasionally still are) a great band. Among The Living is every bit the equal of Master of Puppets in my opinion, and the tracks from it still sound killer in the live setting. I went to see them on the reunion tour, and they sounded fucking killer. Mind you, I went to see them on the previous tour, and I think they were great with Bush too, to be honest.

Carcassian said:
That sounds like bullying, and as I remember, you were pro-cry baby and anti-bully?

Anthrax were (and occasionally still are) a great band. Among The Living is every bit the equal of Master of Puppets in my opinion, and the tracks from it still sound killer in the live setting. I went to see them on the reunion tour, and they sounded fucking killer. Mind you, I went to see them on the previous tour, and I think they were great with Bush too, to be honest.

Ditto! Among the Living is a masterpiece.

MetalAges said:
Ditto! Among the Living is a masterpiece.

Finally!

It seems as though the antics of Scott "VH1" Ian and Charlie Bennante seem to alienate people to what has been, and in most senses remains, a great band. I thought that "We've come for you all" was a cut above the last releases of any of the rest of the "big four".

I always puzzle why more people don't appreciate Among the Living. Was it the Judge Dredd song? The bermuda shorts and smiles on the album cover? Because, essentially, ATL is in my top five thrash albums of all time, and not towards the bottom of that top five, either.