Need help from users from Spain or Europe

Dexter_prog

New Metal Member
Apr 5, 2006
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hey. My parents are going to Spain in a couple of months. I was wondering if there are any stores with good prices to get stuff. I think I'm gonna buy an audio interface, but I am still not sure which. Anyway, ordering via internet is an option as I could have it shipping to a friends' of their's house

www.thomann.de is pretty much the No.1 online store in mainland Europe. Just klick on the UK-version to get everything in English. Prizes may be a little different if delivered to Spain but shouldn't be too much. You can check upfront anyways.

I buy from thomann almost everytime...now some local shops want to compete with them so they'll offer you good discounts ( I got my 6505 head, boxed, for 1000 euros on november)

Some items are significantly cheaper when you order them from UK (web)stores like dv247, dolphin music, gak etc. because of the strong Euro/weak British Pound.

Yeah, if I were to make a bigger purchase I'd get all the prizes from Thomann and go to a store and ask them if they could give it to me cheaper. If the store's offer is cheaper you could try and go back to Thomann with that again. Maybe they'll give it to you even cheaper. I've heard that they do sometimes even though they state on their website that they don't.
Btw string are probably nowhere as cheap as at Thomann.

On a sidenote check into customs before you buy loads of stuff in Europe that you are planning on shipping back to your country.

Monster Guitars
Calle Camilo Jose Cela nº15
Metro Diego de Leon
Madrid.

I used to buy everything there when I lived in Madrid, for example, the Mesa amps are about 800€ cheaper there than in the german online stores...
Regular stuff is just about same price as in Thomann and such, some things cheaper, and some other more expensive.
For example, my Caparison Horus is 1870€ in Musik-Produktiv and it's 1600€ in that store.
A friend got a brand new Mesa Roadster for 2000€ there too...

Monster Guitars
Calle Camilo Jose Cela nº15
Metro Diego de Leon
Madrid.

I used to buy everything there when I lived in Madrid, for example, the Mesa amps are about 800€ cheaper there than in the german online stores...
Regular stuff is just about same price as in Thomann and such, some things cheaper, and some other more expensive.
For example, my Caparison Horus is 1870€ in Musik-Produktiv and it's 1600€ in that store.
A friend got a brand new Mesa Roadster for 2000€ there too...

Yes, if you're in madrid, ask for Jose there, that guy used to run the most popular guitar shop in madrid years ago ( ardemadrid)