Need help with a short "sound description" for my band

Uladyne

Greg
Oct 20, 2006
Oregon Coast
I'm trying to make a flyer to promote our new album to hand out at shows and stuff, and I'm trying to come up with something to quickly describe the sound in a simple sentence. You know, like those "Brutal Death Trance Southern Melodic Disco Metal" things but I'm stumped. Its hard to describe something you're so close to, so I'm looking for some sneapster help. :D

I really want to say hardcore, metalcore maybe, but I'm not really feeling it too much, but metalcore might be the word. Its definitely not melodic, its definitely apart of the mainstream aggressive metal that isn't death metal. Eh fuck it after thinking about what would be considered metalcore, yea thats the closest thing if you had to put a genre to it to describe the sound to someone.

I do think it would definitely fit into that genre, but I'm looking for some sort of almost sentency sounding thing I guess. I might just do away with the whole part altogether, haha. I'm really bad at this sort of thing.

Come see why we make babies cry?

So brutal your grandma will have no choice but to shake her ass?

Melting faces and burning down buildings?

Like a dropkick in the nuts from an 80 year old transvestite?

Oh I'm sorry, we don't play pussy music, you want the pussy music down the road?