Need help with master...

Put a hp filter @20hz on before the rest of your chain you dont need any of that mud hitting your mastering chain eating headroom other than that make sure your mix is not clipping before the master chain

Cool, will try those..So dont use clipping on the master bus??I was reading the getting your loudness thread and thats what i thought was being done..Maybe im doing it arse ways...

By all means use a clipper in your mastering chain, what we were saying is make sure your 2 buss is not clipping before its hitting your mastering chain.

Your chain is fine. Except, maybe try putting a high pass filter before the comp to get rid of unneeded lows. Some cut off at 20 or 30Hz, others (like me) cut off at 40Hz. That low end will mess with the compressor.

Sweet, gonna check out the high pass filter..The bass guitar was pretty boomy so im sure thats not helping..Ill give it a shot and post back here..

Cheers

Ro

If you have boomy toms or bass track try to automate a quick eq dip or tame with multiband compressor where your clipping.
I never have issues with bass since I squash the crap out of it. Sometimes drum fills (usually because of the toms) will screw things up.