Need help with this mix - Progressive metal

Fuck yeah! Great jazz influenced metal. Thanks for keeping metal musically interesting. Love the quirky ending!
Rythm guitar can come up and lead guitar can come down a bit. Also, could use some small vocal phrasing in the middle of the song (if you wanted it to be more commercial, that is)

Your bass does sound flat, but that doesn't sound like something you can fix post. Only other thing I noticed was a slight sibilance in the 4-5k range with the growling vocals, but EQ'ing that lost dynamics.

It does not sound hollow to me though. Very cool. Reminds me of Diablo Swing Orchestra.

Fuck yeah! Great jazz influenced metal. Thanks for keeping metal musically interesting. Love the quirky ending!
Rythm guitar can come up and lead guitar can come down a bit. Also, could use some small vocal phrasing in the middle of the song (if you wanted it to be more commercial, that is)

Thanks! What do you think should I try to make the rhythm guitars sound more fat?

Your bass does sound flat, but that doesn't sound like something you can fix post. Only other thing I noticed was a slight sibilance in the 4-5k range with the growling vocals, but EQ'ing that lost dynamics.

It does not sound hollow to me though. Very cool. Reminds me of Diablo Swing Orchestra.

Thanks for the comment. The bass is basically a miced track with distortion added to top from the DI track. Maybe I could fix that if I used DI track for the lows instead..?

Cheers!