Need info on stores in Madrid, Spain

Jan 10, 2011
My parents are going to Spain for a couple of days and I want them to get me a pair of Seymour Duncan Blackouts 7 phase 1. I can't order them from the internet because they will be staying there for a few days, so it is easier for them to buy them in a store, even if it is more expensive (it's still cheaper than getting them here, if they happen to be available here, which I doubt)

So, can anyone help me?

I'd recommend Monster Guitars, that is in 5 Camilo José Cela avenue. If your parents are going by metro, the closest one is Diego de León. Excellent service, lots of gear to choose from and also good prices. If you can speak Spanish call the store and ask them if they have it there.

Other option would be Ardemadrid, really close to the previous store, in 7 Ardemans street. But usually they have less stock. Great service as well.

Cheers! ;)

The guy in Qualities is funny, he's like the "tipical Espanish". As soon as you get what you want and not what he wants to sell you, you'll be ok. He is very kind though and their stock is pretty decent :lol:

There's also another shop in Arenal street, in the historical center. No idea about how good it is, I only know it has lots of stock.

For CD stores you can go to the Fnac in Preciados street. Also I can't remember the street but there's a good CD store near Santo Domingo metro station. If anyone here can shed some more light on it I'd appreciate it!

EDIT: Sucks that Monsterguitars closed... Best instrument store that has ever existed in Madrid...

cds. It would be cool if they get limited editions, I want the new Septic Flesh album in one of its limited edition releases :)