Need Mixes

Split Nail

New Metal Member
Sep 4, 2008
Im super bored and would like a well tracked song to mix. If anyone has anything laying around that would let me tinker with I would greatly appreciate it. I basically want to practice drummagog and elastic audio. Thanks.

Andrew@splitnailsound.com

your welcome to try doing mine - its a few threads down in the list under "rate my mix / tone" its called try mix this. it was a recording done in a cattle shed in ireland and came out terrible but 1 chap has tried already and its not sounding too bad - i would love to hear some other mixes of the session

i download those tracks and those are HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE tracked, and guitars players SUCKS big time like the BASS player and their sound too... dont wanna talk about drums..

thats not a good tracking at all!

cheers

like i said in my post felipe-x, it was recorded in a cow shed in ireland with 2 engineers that turned up late, using a marshall dfx amp, a horrible basic pearl kit and mics that have more spill then a waterfall. and it cost me 100 bucks. i know its not good tracking but the chap said he was bored so i thought i would post that comment because its a dam hard challange trying to make that recording sound somewhat decent.

but thanks for reminding me about how much the recording sucks - i almost forgot there for a second! your a good pal and your hostility is quite welcome - i am irish after all, i'll just get drunk and forget what you said in 5 minutes :) xxx