Need some help for German language

Jan 6, 2006
In the land of ice and snow
anyone from german here.
Yeah I got this home work.That I have to write 150 words of bullshit in German what i like to eat and drink and how do you speak in restaurant.:ill:

This is what i done so far.

Um morgen normalerweise trinke ich Kaffee, aber heute trinke ich Tee.
Ich mag essen baltischer Henring mit Salzakartoffeln und Wildente mit Kartoffelpuree.
Ich empfehlen obwohl typisch Finnisch essen karjalanpaisti.

Im Restaurant

-Die Speisekarte, bitte.

-Bitte schön.

-Danke sehr.

:rolleyes: So how do call waiter and how do you say: I want to order drink first.:worship:

Morgens trinke ich normalerweise Kaffee, aber heute trinke ich Tee.
Ich mag baltischen Henring mit Salzakartoffeln und Wildente mit Kartoffelpuree.
Ich empfehle, obwohl typisch (even though typically finnish??) finnisch: karjalanpaisti.

Im Restaurant

-Die Speisekarte, bitte.

-Bitte schön.

-Danke sehr.

How do call waiter: Just say "Entschuldigung!" and they come running towards you :p

How do you say "I want to order drink first": Ich würde gerne zuerst etwas zu trinken bestellen
I corrected your stuff man. Hope it helps :)
What is karjalanpaisti?

I don't know, but I think it's awesome; throw in something about writing a check with a ball point pen

KUGELSCHREIBER!!!

WOHAA!!!
today is my lucky day...
I can teach you german if you help me with english.
Write a PM to me for details.

And yes i am a native german speaker ^^

so here we go again.:cool: Hope they dpn´t suck so bad.

Ich mag essen baltischer Henring mit Salzakartoffeln und Wildente mit Kartoffelpuree.
Ich empfehlen obwohl typisch Finnisch essen karjalanpaisi.
Ob ich bezeichnen als meine freund zu mein haus. Ich anbieten ihnen fisch und etwas billig rotwein.

Im Restaurant

-Die Speisekarte, bitte.

-Hier ist die Speisekarte, bitte sehr.

-Danke sehr.
-Ich würde gerne zuerst etwas zu trinken bestellen.

-Guten Apetit.

-zahlen, bitte
-Sie möhten zahlen. Zusammen oder getrennt.
-Getrennt, bitte
-Hier sind sechsundachtzig Euro. Stimmt so.
-Und hier sind Trinkgeld.

has the second part (in the restaurant) to be somehow connected with the first part, or are these 2 different things?
If they have to be connected, you could first talk about what you like to eat (like you were telling a friend about it), then say that you want to invite the friend you re talking to to eat at your place. Then you can say you havent much to eat at home and ask him if he would liek to go to the restaurant. After all that, you can write the conversation in the resaturant.
That would make quite a lot of words.

i could try to help you, even though i am not a native speaker. I would just have to ask my bf to read the text i wrote to check the spelling/grammar (i hate the "Deklination")

without the "essen" because we know that "Hering" is food :)

Ich empfehlen obwohl typisch Finnisch essen karjalanpaisi.
"Ich empfehle, obwohl es ein typisches finnisches Essen ist,karjalanpaisi"

Ob ich bezeichnen als meine freund zu mein haus.
Sorry, i dont know what you want to say

Ich anbieten ihnen fisch und etwas billig rotwein.
"Ich biete ihm Fisch und etwas billigen (hrhr cheap Redwine) Rotwein an"

Im Restaurant

-Die Speisekarte, bitte.

-Hier ist die Speisekarte, bitte sehr.

-Danke sehr.
-Ich würde gerne zuerst etwas zu trinken bestellen.

-Guten Apetit.

-zahlen, bitte
-Sie möhten zahlen. Zusammen oder getrennt.
-Getrennt, bitte
-Hier sind sechsundachtzig Euro. Stimmt so.
-Und hier sind Trinkgeld.
"Hier ist ihr Trinkgeld"

I hope i could help you a bit.

How do you say in german-If I have German visitors at my home, I fould serve them my special meatballs and Finnish bear.

Wenn mich ein Deutscher besucht, würde ich ihm meine besonderen/spezial Fleischklößchen und finnsches Bier anbieten.

If you need some more Words for your 150 word assignment then just write about things you don't like (warm beer).

Do you come from finnland? Last Year i was in sweden :)OMG: the swedish girls are just awesome) and this year i will travel to Norway.

Do you come from finnland? Last Year i was in sweden :)OMG: the swedish girls are just awesome) and this year i will travel to Norway.

Yeah I come from Finland. If you like to travel you should come here at summer to metal festifals.:kickass:I don´t know about sweden but girls are OK here too:cool: I can´t wait till this damn winter is over.

Is these ok haben sie einen tisch frei fur vier personen. wir nehmen ls hauptseipe,
Zum trinken eine flache wein.

How do you say-I would orde French fries fo these two.and I would take fish and potatos.and he takes meattortillos.And then we want to nachspeise.