Need some help from Enchant Fans!!

P

Peruviantide

Hey guys, first of all, I am so glad that this site now has a message board... that rocks...
But I am writing to see if anyone in this UNIVERSE has any idea about existing Enchant Tablatures for guitar... I play guitar and would LOVE to be able to play some enchant stuff.
So please if anyone has any idea where some could be or any info on tabs, I would love anything you could offer...

And one last thing, I see, Ted, that you frequent the board... which first of all is awesome that you have contact with your fans... but have you heard of anything Douglass has put out? any info you would have would be greatly appreciated as well

Thanks a million... and to you, Enchant... You are absolutely an amazing band... please keep it up... there ARE hardcore fans out there!!!!
-Greg-

as far as tablature I'm know that Doug has never written any up.....I can tell you, as a fellow guitarist, that I gave up trying to play Doug's parts a long time ago.....but you're probably better that me so good luck........if your inquiry was regarding Doug 'putting out' correspondence you should know that he handles almost all of the e-mails that we receive directly.....that address is on the feedback screen....thanks for the interest