Need some help with MANES

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
Been listening to MANES - Under Ein Bloodraud Maan and Vilosophe and I have to say, I'm liking them both a LOT.

Anyone heard Ned I Stillheren or Maanens Nat? Are these demos or EP's? Just curious if they're also worth the purchase...?

:Spin:

They're demos. I'd like to get 'em both but I'm very short on cash at the moment... A lot of the songs on them were re-recorded for "Under Ein Blodraud Maane." Don't know how they sound other than that though.

There's a great thread on Manes in the Royal Carnage forum you may want to check out.

:lol:

NAD said:
There's a great thread on Manes in the Royal Carnage forum you may want to check out.

:lol:
Yeah, and I asked this question in that thread and nobody helped me! Next time I want some assistance from an RC staffer, I'm posting in the General Music Discussion board. :lol:

"Maanens natt" and "Ned i stillheten" are both demos, but they've both been re-released in 1000 ex. by the Hammerheart Records sub-label "Unveiling the wicked". And, yet again, re-released as bonus-tracks on the "Under ein blodraud maane" digipack-version by Hammerheart. I think you can find the "Under ein..." digi at the Code666 webstore - www.code666.net/webstore