Needled 24/7

Yeah anyone who know where is in MPG great quality? I riped the one in the secret site at better quality. But is 7mb. It looks 78236873462346 times better than the 2mb rip version, but..... I want it in 50 mb! :)

well in one interview with one of the bodom guys(I don't remember which one) anyway he said the video became quite a crap and the band didn't have much to do with it.

Originally posted by loWildChild
I think is a COOL video man! When I saw the 2mb rip.... bah, I didnt noticed of nothing! But wow guys. I think is great!!! Why bad? Hmmmm its fuckin' cool!

Haha.. I just realized you replied to the "where'd you get the 7mb" while I was typing the same thing... I sound like an idiot with the post right after..

Anyways, No one said it was bad. But dude If I were a music video director I would make it so much better than what it is now.. They don't show the right things at the right times... In fact, they pretty much only show Alexi and other not-so-relevant random stuff

Originally posted by HK
well in one interview with one of the bodom guys(I don't remember which one) anyway he said the video became quite a crap and the band didn't have much to do with it.
Actually 2 band members :D . Alexi said he didn´t like the video very much and Janne said the video is totally shit.

Why didnt they have Peter jackson and dressed out like elves instead? :cry:

the video is ok I guess, just wish I could see it BIGGER version.. and better quality.. but that wont happen