Negura Bunget European Tour

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
Romanian Black Metallers Negura Bunget, along with their Serbian brothers
The Stone are preparing an European tour in April - May 2004.
A gig is already confirmed on April 24 in Mannheim/Ludwigshafen (Germany)
and some more are now in talking around
Germany, France, Belgium, Holland, Italy, Slovenia, Czech Republic...
Everybody able to organize dates for the two bands in a certain area can contact them at
contact@negurabunget.com or awaken@ptt.yu to arrange all the details.

Somebody help this band organize dates! If there's a UK show, I would consider flying over.

Oh, and has anyone heard The Stone? Any good?

Does anyone have any clue in organizing such events anyway? Even if it's just hypothetical, I guess one would have to work with the tour manager, no?

I mean, I wouldn't even know where to start with this sort of thing, but I'd certainly be interested in Royal Carnage sponsoring such an event...(as long as I break even).

JayKeeley said:
Does anyone have any clue in organizing such events anyway? Even if it's just hypothetical, I guess one would have to work with the tour manager, no?

I mean, I wouldn't even know where to start with this sort of thing, but I'd certainly be interested in Royal Carnage sponsoring such an event...(as long as I break even).
Hey! That was my idea! :yell:

Yeah by all means, go for it Mark! No harm in asking though is there? I don't have the time or $ for it anyway. RC needs to start paying me some wonga sooner or later.

JayKeeley said:
Yeah by all means, go for it Mark! No harm in asking though is there? I don't have the time or $ for it anyway. RC needs to start paying me some wonga sooner or later.
Provided the bands are willing to accept pocket lint as down payment, we're all set. ;)

From Europe? What about visas, hotels, flights, car service, road transport for band, hookers, drugs...I think there is a lot to consider - certainly enough for Glenn Harveston (ProgPower promoter) to write a book about it, and he's only done it 4 times.

HarmonyDies.... said:
It's easy, you just e-mail, find a venue, book them, pay the manager.
Yeah, no problem, get a band who's just begun their first tour (maybe) to fly to the United States for a single one-off gig in an uncertain market (keep in mind Enslaved regularly played to audiences numbering under 100 people) to zero guarantee. No problem. Then there's gear, etc.

Tell you what, YOU book them and I'll drive to Canada. :)

JayKeeley said:
Oh, and has anyone heard The Stone? Any good?
http://www.darksymphonies.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=DS_666&Product_Code=1639&Category_Code=T

"Raw and Grim black metal limited to 900 copies! Pure cult, sinister black, hateful and Misanthropic anthems sure to please all Darkthrone, Burzum and Mayhem fans. Without a doubt A True Battlefest! "

http://www.darksymphonies.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=DS_666&Product_Code=2212&Category_Code=T

"Second onslaught of Raw Serbian Black Meta. Pure cult, sinister black, hateful and Misanthropic anthems sure to please all Darkthrone, Burzum and mayhem Fans without a doubt! A True battlefest! Limited to 900 copies. "

Hehe, i forgot the island thing. Usually our promoting compaany just pays the manager, and he brings them over that is all, you organize the flyers and everythign,a nd youll probably lose money on the show because itll be expensive. Like the DImmu/COB tour cost 20,000 US.