Negura Bunget - OM

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
Transilvanian Black Metallers Negura Bunget Decided to postpone the release of their new album "OM"
until autumn 2005 due to delays with the composition and recording.
The album will be released by in a limited edition with very special package, containing beside the CD with the album a full DVD, featuring a brand new clip for a track of the album, live footages from Negura Bunget gigs, a detailed media gallery, interviews, presentation, making-off, and lots of other extras...
To compensate somehow the delay of the album, the band prepared a mini-album, entitled "Inarborat Kosmos", which will be released by code666
at the end of May as digipak-mcd in a strictly limited edition. You can expect more than 30 minutes of exclusive music, as well as a multimedia part.

Dev said:
I see them tomorrow , maybe I'll get OM :dopey:?

Please say HI to Negru from Aurel in NY!

If I were Code666 I would dump all my money possible in the promotion of the next release. It's make or break for these guys with this one.

Sure ;)

Yes NB should be recognized for what they are : a great band..

Thanks Bro ... lucky you get to see them. Can you get some live video/audio recording going?

lurch70 said:
Thanks Bro ... lucky you get to see them. Can you get some live video/audio recording going?

I doubt so , first I have no material , and I'm going to Belgium to see this , can't miss at less than 300/400 km (well let's say 250 miles ..) . None of my mates in will have this neither . Too bad :erk:

Meh for spending over $100 on their stuff and only listening to one album about twice a year. Perfect example of why I buy very few CDs anymore.

Ah great news indeed. I think it's a good idea to include a DVD not only because it's nice to see some clips and live stuff, but to (hopefully) get some insight in their thoughts behind the music, Negru seems to be an interesting person

how limited will the EP be, and how limited will the special packaging for the new album be? 1000, as usual?

[insert doomsniffer's mastrubating squirrel here]

Hopefully I'll be able to aquire the special packaging version through the usual channels, and I can't wait for this EP.

Negru asked me to help him acquire some studio equipment from the US for this studio they are building. Hopefully when all is set and recorded, I can get some special signed packages for anyone interested on this here board.

Sucks about the delay, but it's cool that they've managed to turn that into a positive for Royal Carnage read...er, their fans by preparing both an interim release (Inarborat Cosmos? More RC continuity at work) and another must-own special edition.

lurch70 said:
Negru asked me to help him acquire some studio equipment from the US for this studio they are building. Hopefully when all is set and recorded, I can get some special signed packages for anyone interested on this here board.

I will give you my right testicle.