Negura Bunget UK dates

Baletempest

Singer of Strange Songs
Aug 13, 2002
Far Above the Trees
Visit site
Couldn't think of anywhere else to ask this but apparently NB will be supporting Ephel Duath in London on May 16th, does anyone know if this is true? Promoters here have a habit of jumping the gun so I wanted to get this confirmed 100% before forcing everyone I know to go to this.

I hope it isn't true tho' I'd rather they ahd a proper headlining gig:heh:

as far as i know it is not 100% confirmed, but i really hope it will happen. will let you know when is sure.

(btw, watching Ephel Duath and Negura Bunget in the same show is probably one of the best thing that you can imagine, in fact i'm thinking about booking a flight to London... :) )

Negura Bunget - Festivals 2007

10/03/2007 - Weikersheim (DE) "Ruf der Raben" Festvial - Backstage Rockclub - www.backstage-rockclub.de + Aes Dana, Orlog, Varg, Atopie.

20/07/2007 - Pößneck (DE) - "Hell’s Pleasure" Festival + Secrets of the Moon, Shining, Zemial, Meleches, Opera IX, Desaster...

Negura Bunget - European Tour 2007

04/04/2007 - Budapest (HUN) - Blue Hell (www.redhole.hu) + Adultery
05/04/2007 - Trencin (SVK) - Piano Club (www.pianoclub.sk) + Adultery, Infer...
06/04/2007 - Ostrava (CZE) - Prostor (www.prostor-tancirna.net) + Adultery, Hyperborean Desire
07/04/2007 - Gmunden (AT) - Mc Wolverines + Adultery, Trimonium
08/04/2007 - Praga (CZE) - Bordo (www.bordo.cz) + Adultery, Tabor Radosti
09/04/2007 - t.b.a.
10/04/2007 - Nice (FR) - Sezamo + Kathaarsys, Artefact
11/04/2007 - Lyon (FR) + Kathaarsys - tbc
12/04/2007 - Barcelona (SP) + Ataraxie, Nemesis Ateterna - tbc
13/04/2007 - Bilbao (SP) - Durango (www.plateruena.net) + Kathaarsys, Nemesis Oculta
14/04/2007 - Madrid (SP) - Ritmo&Compas (www.ritmoycompas.com) + Ataraxie, Undefined
15/04/2007 - Valencia (SP) - Paberse Matao (www.pabersematao.com) + Kathaarsys
16/04/2007 - Lisbon (PT) - Culto Club (www.cultoclub.com) + God
17/04/2007 - Bordeaux (FR) - Heretic Club (www.hereticclub.com) + Nydvind, Angmar
18/04/2007 - Groninghen (NL) - Vera (www.vera-groningen.nl) + Gheestenland
19/04/2007 - Hamburg (DE) - Markthalle (www.markthalle-hamburg.de) + Odem Arcarum
20/04/2007 - Bischofswerda (DE) - Eastclub (www.east-club.de) + Menhir
21/04/2007 - Munich (DE) - Titanic City (www.titaniccity.de) + Odem Arcarum - tbc
22/04/2007 - Berlin (DE) - Knaak Club (www.knaack-berlin.de) + Menhir
23/04/2007 - t.b.a.
24/04/2007 - t.b.a.
25/04/2007 - t.b.a.
26/04/2007 - t.b.a.
27/04/2007 - Zella-Mehlis (DE) - Einsiedel + support
28/04/2007 - Burgdorf (CH) - Kulturkeller Alpina (www.kulturkeller.ch) + support
29/04/2007 - Brescia (IT) - La Sfinge (www.lasfingemetalpub.com) + support
30/04/2007 - Zagreb (CR) - KSET (www.kset.org) + support
01/05/2007 - Nova Gorica (SL) - Mostovna (www.mostovna.com) + Absentia Lunae
02/05/2007 - Hekelgen (BE) - 162 (www.paniquedo.be) + Morrigan
03/05/2007 - Nijmegen (NL) - Staddijk (www.staddijk.nl) + Walpurgisnacht, Carach Angren
04/05/2007 - Bad Segeberg (DE) - "Av is og ild" - Metal Fest (www.avisogild.de)*+ Adultery
05/05/2007 - Paris (FR) - La Loco (www.laloco.com)
06/05/2007 - t.b.a.
07/05/2007 - Cork (IR) - Au Cruiscin Lan + Ephel Duath, Bossk
08/05/2007 - Dublin (IR) - Voodoo Lounge + Ephel Duath, Bossk
09/05/2007 - t.b.a.
10/05/2007 - Nottingham (UK) - Rock City (www.rock-city.co.uk) + Ephel Duath, Bossk
11/05/2007 - Hitchin (UK) - Club 85 (www.club-85.co.uk) + Ephel Duath, Bossk
12/05/2007 - Cardiff (WE) - Clwb Ifor Bach (www.clwb.net) + Ephel Duath, Bossk
13/05/2007 - Southampton (UK) - Joiners (www.joinerslive.co.uk) + Ephel Duath, Bossk
14/05/2007 - Manchester (UK) - tbc
15/05/2007 - Brighton (UK) - Engine Room (www.engineroomclub.com) + Ephel Duath, Bossk
16/05/2007 - London (UK) - Underworld (www.theunderworldcamden.co.uk) + Ephel Duath, Bossk

We still have some open dates, so if anybody can help... do it fast!

Stay Black!

WOW! Great stuff. I could go to London, Hitchin, Brighton or Southampton so I'll try to get 2 days off and go to 2 of those venues, I think :worship:

I will be at the Brighton show, it will be my first metal show too :D

I first listened to Bossk, and that was the band that opened my mind to listening to metal... so I ordered my ticket for the show, solely for bossk. Then in a few weeks I start getting into metal more, and try Negura and really like them! I can't wait, I'm not a huge fan of Ephel, but the whole lineup for Brighton will be great (a local black metal band is playing too, Iceni, but don't think they have anything online yet).

Just a shame Negura aren't the headline act hehe :D

I will be at the Brighton show, it will be my first metal show too :D

I first listened to Bossk, and that was the band that opened my mind to listening to metal... so I ordered my ticket for the show, solely for bossk. Then in a few weeks I start getting into metal more, and try Negura and really like them! I can't wait, I'm not a huge fan of Ephel, but the whole lineup for Brighton will be great (a local black metal band is playing too, Iceni, but don't think they have anything online yet).

Just a shame Negura aren't the headline act hehe :D

I'm sure you'll enjoy the show, and Discover that Ephel Duath are simply the BEST metal band in the world, trust me :)

So I will listen to them further ;) I hope I like, but I'm still interested to see them. Thats rare for a support act in my recent shows.

Emi, I see you are running the auralmusic site? I just bought some stuff from you, the boxset, Inab ep, and also another order for N Crugu Bradului.

I don't think it was you who I spoke with on email (I checked, and it was Fausto) :D

so all these dates came and went ... any live reviews / photos from around the web?????

I am sure at least a few people attended the shows ...

Saw them last night, really great performance in Brighton... :)

Negura came on, and played the Inaraborot track, awesome right away! Really great set, and they played tracks from across their discography (which is something that I think most bands fail with, only playing new material which often ruins gigs slightly for me). Two great tracks from OM too (Norilor and Þesarul De Lumini - being the final track, which was brilliant). Really by far the best act of the night (I didn't stick around for Ephel Duath though). A shame it was only 30-35 mins max, one of the best sets of the year!

PS I know maybe most people don't care, but I think it does add to the set (was how they introduced the tracks and which album they were from etc). I mean most bands, just play the tracks with no words in between (and unless you are a super fan who knows their discography off by heart, you might not know whats being played).

Hope to see them again, and maybe a full length set next time!