Neon Black and Mee...

Tee

Satan's yoyo
Oct 31, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
at yesterdays totally fine Children of Bodom concert.
(Ektomorf are as boring like hell. sound like Soulfly.
One Man Army And The Undead Quartet were the best, IMO. \m/ )

Tee_Aida.jpg

oh, there is one more person posing too. so, from left to right you can see Neon Black (Aida), Mee and Amela (Aida's friend).

her pic is much better, plus we're alone on it, what was initially my wish, so..... I'll be nice enough and post only the link to it :D (da, vec sam nasla, hehe)

http://www.aida-vanja.com/2006/COB/slides/P1060584.html

so, don't think only you Americans meet and greet. each other. :cool:

I don't really. (care). I just went to check what they would be like live. and they played 15 mins away from where we live, so...

Dead_Lioness said:
uh.... yeah right...
Like we don;t know that EVERYTHING in this world first happens in America
and then the rest of the world is just trying to copy us....

:zzz: ;)

no, I think maybe Huns were the first who started leading their wars in Europe, not only Asia. now that is where you copied them. copy from one locatin and paste on another. :) btw, how is that you? I thought you were Israeli, then Canadian... and now... ??? :confused:

;)

@Devy: yes, he went too.

and now I somehow see the ring of fire.... :D

Tee said:
no, I think maybe Huns were the first who started leading their wars in Europe, not only Asia. now that is where you copied them. copy from one locatin and paste on another. :) btw, how is that you? I thought you were Israeli, then Canadian... and now... ??? :confused:

;)

@Devy: yes, he went too.

and now I somehow see the ring of fire.... :D

I was making a sarcastic joke ya know ;) ;)

Leolady, sure, I recognize sarcasm from zillion miles away. :saint:

Beardone, I'm not so pleased when it comes to that but I'm helpless... :( :heh:

tee, you're fast! :) thanks for posting the photos... i'm still recovering from the trip... it tooks us forever to get home because of the road conditions. then i slept for 15 hours :loco:

i can't say that COB are my favorite band (although 'hatebreeder' is one of my favorite albums), but i absolutely love seeing COB live. they are fantastic. this was the third time that i saw them, and i'd do it again :D

as for karlovacko beer, it sucks. but it does the trick when you're awfully thirsty ;)

Dead_Lioness said:
^ Washington DC ?

you're from my area!
thats ....insane.

hehehe... yeah, i like to think of D.C. as one of my favorite hometowns :) i spent the last 5 years in the area. my first home was in arlington :D jaxx is my favorite club, hehe.

Neon Black said:
hehehe... yeah, i like to think of D.C. as one of my favorite hometowns :) i spent the last 5 years in the area. my first home was in arlington :D jaxx is my favorite club, hehe.

oh cool!
when did you move out?
Arlington had changed so much, now its Yuppie-ville where Hootie and the Blowfish are considered alternative band and a bottle of wine under $20 is like...NAH-UH!
;)
but I love it here, what did you do in DC? :)