Nepal!!!

parimal2k29

Living Atlantis
Nov 26, 2001
Kathmandu, Nepal
metalprovider.com
Yea...there's nothing much to be taked about nepal. There are no real metal bands, except for Dead Soul, Cobweb (they call them rock, but sound like metal)... and I'll soon hav my first power metal band, after my studies are over. So whatd'ya think Nepal needs? A dungeon full of metal...??? :lol:

Nepali punk band eh... we really dont have too much except for albatross (not really metal - nu-metal type), Dead Soul (reside in Hong Kong - real metal), Nemesis (just heard of these new boys) and some stuff. Cobweb is one, but not really pukish, they're simple boys that rock Kathmandu. there is a 'rai ko ris' but they dont have 'it', so they're just rock. Maya, is a new melodic metal band and a whole lot of improvement and for more visit:
www.ktmrocks.com. It's a nice place to know about such improvements and stuff, and also got a few nice MP3s...
nepal's improving and hey goregoat, if you got any info on that, could ya plz post it here (about the concert with the malaysian band... parkinson)

thanx :D

Originally posted by parimal2k29
Nepali punk band eh... we really dont have too much except for albatross (not really metal - nu-metal type), Dead Soul (reside in Hong Kong - real metal), Nemesis (just heard of these new boys) and some stuff. Cobweb is one, but not really pukish, they're simple boys that rock Kathmandu. there is a 'rai ko ris' but they dont have 'it', so they're just rock. Maya, is a new melodic metal band and a whole lot of improvement and for more visit:
www.ktmrocks.com. It's a nice place to know about such improvements and stuff, and also got a few nice MP3s...
nepal's improving and hey goregoat, if you got any info on that, could ya plz post it here (about the concert with the malaysian band... parkinson)

thanx :D

I'M SORRY,parimal,the gig is too far from my place which i stay now....need to cross over the sea if you want to see it ,because i'm in borneo dark island!!!

anyway,what i can tell about parkinson is,they are playing some political malay crusty grind with some big influence from napal death........now,they has just release a demo called "peace no die" and they have made a split tape with indonesian extreme grindcore,extreme decay(decay in your mind!!!)....is it nepal have any brutal band there??such a grind death,gore/grind death metal/brutal death,crutt grind,grindcore,etc.?

Originally posted by Winmar
Wicked! I didn't know there was a scene in Nepal.

hey,you must be a grinder head or black metal head....which one??ritual orchestra??hell gods??extreme decay??or else??weii.....macam mananya scene sana iya??

p/s:UGAKARMA??WHAT DA HECK IS THAT BAND??WHAT ARE THEY PLAYING??

UGRAKARMA -Death Metal (grind maybe) No clean vocals...
Its just heavy music, lotsa distortion, good skills, and screams.... you can't understand a word..it's just
GRRR URRGHH GFREY HYEAA - sumehint like that ...:d hehe

UGRAKARMA -Death Metal (grind maybe) No clean vocals...
Its just heavy music, lotsa distortion, good skills, and screams.... you can't understand a word..it's just
GRRR URRGHH GFREY HYEAA - sumehint like that ...:d hehe

hahahaa....maybe they're playing some kind of brutal grind death metal with some ultra riffs.........

HEAR YEA! HEAR YE!

No real zines actually. No one covers metal here. All nepal sees is POP, Folk and rock. Sad though...
I wanted to upload a 350 KB aucdio clip sample of Cobweb - TIMILAI NAI BHO. It's nice. It's in a .au format.
Can u guys tell me how? Or do i have to upload it in my webspace and link it from here?

Plz do..you'll enjoy trhis clip. (also, i have the same song in *.mp3 format - 580KB)

HEAR YEA! HEAR YE!

No real zines actually. No one covers metal here. All nepal sees is POP, Folk and rock. Sad though...
I wanted to upload a 350 KB aucdio clip sample of Cobweb - TIMILAI NAI BHO. It's nice. It's in a .au format.
Can u guys tell me how? Or do i have to upload it in my webspace and link it from here?

Plz do..you'll enjoy trhis clip. (also, i have the same song in *.mp3 format - 580KB)

WHAT DA HECK IS THAT BAND??WHAT ARE THEY PLAYING??