NEURAXIS 2xcd discography of all releases OUT NOW

tipton

Feb 9, 2003
www.willowtip.com
Neuraxis - Truth | Imagery | Passage

yet another absolutely amazing band from montreal. this release is basically a complete discography of all Neuraxis material. includes their two full lengths Truth Beyond and the long out of print classic first full length Imagery as well as their mcd A Passage Into Forlorn in a 2 cd set. Also included are bonus tracks and multimedia video footage. Musically, imagine a combination of Suffocation, At The Gates, and Cryptopsy. Seriously one of the best technical metal bands in the world today and this double disc package serves as a testament to their greatness and builds anticipation for their upcoming brand new full length on Willowtip expected in late 2004 early 2005. in stores late june, shipping to all online orders NOW

$11 North America / $13 worldwide postage paid.

www.willowtip.com

Neuraxis have signed to Willowtip?!?!?!?! Fuckin' A!!!!!! Willowtip really are right at the very cutting edge of extreme metal now.

Can't wait for the new Neuraxis. I'm absolutely sure it's going to be the best release of the year.

There are like 3 or 4 (MAYBE 5) bands on Willowtip that are good, in my opinion. Neuraxis is good, though, and I might seek that out.