NEVERLAND

renejanssen

Apr 19, 2005
Baarlo, The Netherlands
www.progpower.eu
For the first time we have booked a band from Turkey for ProgPower Europe, NEVERLAND. This band is a co-operation between the band Dreamtone and female singer Iris Mavraki. The first CD "Reversing Time" was a huge succes, a second album will be recorded now and released later this year through AFM Records. We really look forward to see this band live at ProgPower Europe.

Great choice, Rene!
Neverland are a great band, I'm looking forward to see them live!

I've just listened to their myspace and well...nothing special, a thousand bands sound like them :/
But hopefully their performance on stage will convince me ^^

Fun. So I'll finally meet Oganalp. Interesting way to meet.

The lineup so far is a bit too powermetalish for me. Remember the prog part in progpower!

Oganalp is coming to PP? Why/where/what/how/who/great! I really hope I'm not deported or something for October so I can meet him too :p

And I wouldn't worry about the choice of bands. There's lots of room for the finger-bleeding stylings of prog-prog bands; I happen to enjoy music with the occasional toe-tapping melody (that doesn't require 6/8 toes) and will not be ashamed of that fact ;)

Not my bag, but you can't like everything. Hopefully they will put out a good show and then I will enjoy it anyway!

i agree, but you now, we also need some time so sing along outside.:Smokin:

Sit on my face.........