Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Iced Earth (4)

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • In Flames (1)

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Testament (1)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Detah kicks ass, but so does TESTAMENT. ITs gonna be tough when it comes down to just those two, if its those 2.

I will flip a coin if it happens.

this time, i booted BG, for the same reason as last time.

Glad your keepin it going DRAGON LORD.

Originally posted by Black Winter Day
no seriously, dude. . . i just don't get it! the fascination people have with this band. . . please explain!

you are asking thinks i can't answer. but have you _really_ listened to their cds. they have some mediocre songs but songs as valhalla, bard's song (in the forest), last candle, script for my requiem are all time classics!

Originally posted by [KOTNO]Narrot

you are asking thinks i can't answer. but have you _really_ listened to their cds. they have some mediocre songs but songs as valhalla, bard's song (in the forest), last candle, script for my requiem are all time classics!

dude, trust me, i HAVE listened! I own 3 or their albums! "tales" and sfb are both pretty good, but NIME. . . i don't get it. i've listened to it a billion times, hoping i would find something i like. then i thouhgt 'well, maybe it is just this album i don't like.' then i downloaded a bunch or tracks from imaginations and opera, and i find it the same quality of NIME. i just don't like it. i understand, however, that different music reacts differently with different people. you wouldn't expect a metal fan to dig frank sinatra, do you? it is simple: they do it for you and others, they don't for me! ;)