NEVERMORE Confirmed For Israel's ANTHEM METAL FESTIVAL - May 23, 2008

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
NEVERMORE Confirmed For Israel's ANTHEM METAL FESTIVAL - May 23, 2008 Veteran Seattle metallers NEVERMORE have been confirmed for the Anthem Metal Festival 2008, set to take place August 14, 2008 at Hangar 11 on the shores of Tel Aviv, Israel.

The festival billing is shaping up as follows:

OPETH
DARK TRANQUILITY
THE HAUNTED
NEVERMORE
SALEM
BETZEFER
DISTORTED
THEYSWARM
THE FADING

Two more international acts will be announced on May 30, including the headliner.

Tickets are now available for 340NIS, while supplies last. The price will increase to 370NIS on July 1.

Anthem Productions, the company that brought MACHINE HEAD and HATEBREED to Israel, is staging the Anthem Metal Festival. Anthem is an international company that has produced shows all over Europe, including those of bands like PARADISE LOST, SOILWORK, and BRUTAL TRUTH.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

looks like i have to fly to israel since they couldnt play massachusetts haha

:headbang:

^ No Kar, the festival is taking place this coming August!

Tered: I might be there! Will let you know. Jumping on the plane is easy: I just hope I can make it to that week of the 14th, school-wise.
we shall see :D

The place they play is awesome... right on the beach from what I remember, and the bands will be facing the beach: so they can see an amazing boiling orange sky of sunset while playing!

10 bucks says the show never happens. There's only 3 months to find a second guitarist. Ahahahahah

can't scientists just perfect cloning now so they can clone Jeff Loomis? that would fix the 2nd guitarist issue at least.