NEVERMORE Forced To Cancel Appearance At Earthshaker Festival

Just make it to Wacken, you tore it up in '04 and a lot of my friends are on the video clip that was on the Enemies reissue (I'm apparently not, I'll have to make myself more obvious next time!)

I'm glad some people are supporting what Warrel has to say with regards to the reason NM didn't play Earthshaker. A similar incident happened to Bolt Thrower on their old forum where a show was cancelled, and angry fans decided to disregard everything the band said on the matter and believe the promoter instead. These people don't seem to realise it's always in a band's interest to play a show that has been booked! They spent money travelling there, it makes no sense to make excuses and not play.

Sentient 6 said:
We absolutely did not can cancel Earthshaker, we arrived late, and having previously arranged to change our set time we were ready to play and were told at the last minute because of the storm we could not play, apologies to any fans that came to see us, we were there and really wanted to play.

Well, shit happens, I was really looking forward to seeing you, especially since I missed the tour, but noone can do anything against the storm and the curfew after all.

And see you in Wacken! :)