Nevermore gets some Digital Cable Love!!

Wallet Boy

Sep 7, 2001
Visit site
I got Comcast digital cable about six months ago and soon after I got it their digital radio stations got a makeover, where they not only play the song, but give you the album its from, show the album cover, and these things called artist facts. They are not necessarily facts about the band being played at the time, so when I cruise the metal station, Nevermore gets mentioned quite a lot! So far I've seen facts about how Tim Calvert left the band after the DNB tour, and how Nevermore has toured with Angel Dust in the past.

Ok, not the greatest facts, but its kind of cool that Nevermore has broken into digital TV radio. They even played The Heart Collector once while I had it on.

That's what I have...the only Nevermore songs I hear on that,though,are "Inside 4 Walls" and "Insignificent"(can't spell)...but whenever I flip to those channels,it takes several minutes for the picture to come up...and sometimes it'll just stay a blank screen.Still,those are great channels and they play a wide selection of metal on that one channel alone.

Yeah, they played Inside Four Walls yesterday when I got home, with no less than 4 Nevermore 'facts' posted. Actually there was a Metallica fact on that I never knew about, that they started recording the Justice album with longtime G 'N R producer Mike Clink, but then went back to Flemming.