Nevermore in Canada.....

T

Testofwills

I have heard Nevermore are coming to Canada in early oct?I see a date for Calgary.Alberta on oct 2nd.Is this true and are there more for western Canada

I saw them in October with In Flames also in Syracuse, but the second time around I was very fat and pregnant and couldn't go...:cry:

I'm Canadian here. From Hamilton, about an hour away from Toronto. I went to the show Nevermore did with Opeth and Cryptopsy. God Forid wasn't too bad. They're all right. Then Angel Dust went on and very very impressive. Then Opeth went on and the crowd was going fucking nuts, but I'm not a big fan of Opeth's. I don't know what everyone likes so much about them. I don't know, they're just not my thing. Then Nevermore went on and raped the shit of the place. They were amazing! Then Candiria went on and totally RUINED the show for me and my friend. They sucked so much! It blew my mind how much they fucking blew. If there are any fans of them here, don't be offended, I just hate them. Then I left early and missed Cryptopsy. I wasn't the biggest fan at the time. But now I regret it SSSOOOOOOOOOOO much. Cryptopsy is awesome as hell. I regret it so much. But, life sucks sucks, get a helmet. Well, that was the show. I wnat Nevermore to come back so they can kick my ass again!