Nevermore merchandise in Rockabilia catalogue...

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
About last week, the Hellspawn (aka my 12 year old brother Ethan, who is also a Neverhead) and I ordered 2 Nevermore shirts from Rockabilia. He ordere the EoR t-shirt and I ordered the DHIADW t-shirt. I think I'll hound Cara to post pics if I take any and send them to her, since I am still a lazy, incompetent, mooching asshole who doesn't know how to post pictures on the internet :D

There were also 2 Nevermore videos in the catalouge (that was probobly all of the Nevermore stuff in there, too). Hidden Force New London, Ct '97 and Sequestered Worchester, Ma 2000. Does anyone have these videos, or can tell me if they're worth getting even more destitute for?

sure i'll host and post em!

that reminds me DAMN i forgot to look for my dead heart shirt last time i was in texas. i'm almost sure i left that behind

dreaming neon darkspot said:
About last week, the Hellspawn (aka my 12 year old brother Ethan, who is also a Neverhead) and I ordered 2 Nevermore shirts from Rockabilia. He ordere the EoR t-shirt and I ordered the DHIADW t-shirt. I think I'll hound Cara to post pics if I take any and send them to her, since I am still a lazy, incompetent, mooching asshole who doesn't know how to post pictures on the internet :D

There were also 2 Nevermore videos in the catalouge (that was probobly all of the Nevermore stuff in there, too). Hidden Force New London, Ct '97 and Sequestered Worchester, Ma 2000. Does anyone have these videos, or can tell me if they're worth getting even more destitute for?

I have the two videos in question, they are not bad.