Nevermore Playing The Sound of Silence with 20+ People

Dude that was sweet......really cool of them to rock out with all those kids!!!.....Its good to see a band without axle rose syndrome these days!!!

mpigott said:
Dude that was sweet......really cool of them to rock out with all those kids!!!.....Its good to see a band without axle rose syndrome these days!!!
axle rose syndrome. hahahaha. did you hear that he wouldnt play a european show if he hadnt goten to eat his lamb dinner before the show. asshole...

Wouldnt be surprised.....he has no ethics when it comes to music/touring.....Did you see the clip where he dives off the stage to attack a fan with a camera??! So funny.....but im hijacking the thread with stories of one of the biggest assholes in the world....Back to why nevermore kicks ass....

This is cool if the stage is solid. I was at a show in Dallas in 91' and Warrel had all the peeps up on stage at the end. I was like "fuck that" that stage is gonna collapse. Of course it didn't, but it just looked like problems waiting to happen. BTW, that was a great show for me and the 30 or so people there, but had to suck for the guys. I was two feet in front of Jeff the whole show trying to get a lesson. We actually talked during several songs.