Nevermore POWERTABs???

I had a band that I started and after 2 years I got kicked out because we didn't like what we were doing and I was the only one who spoke up about it. No they just play pussy crap. I'm trying to get a new band started and I want to cover some Nevermore stuff but I'm kinda limited because there are only a few tabs out there and I'm too lazy to tab stuff myself. Right now it looks like The Seven Tongues of God will be the first song. Anyone have suggestions for songs I should do with existing tabs or any songs that are so damn good I should bit the bullet and just tab them myself???

Hey, I play 7ToG. Its pretty easy. YOu should do This Sacrement, its tabbed already, and its very easy, the solo is fast, but simple too.
I dont have a band right now either. It was pretty much the same as yours, I wanted metal, I dont know what they wanted, the bass player really wanted a quad runner, since he got one after he quit, now he doesnt play. Anyway, my plan is to get a band(I have a singer) and cover 7TOG, This Sacrement, and teh Passenger, Beyond Within. Then I want to cover cover Death: Symbolic, Empty Words, Scavenger Of Human Sorrow. I have other songs Im working on too. After we play those songs for a while, and we get tight with each other, then Ron(singer) and I are gonna pull out some originals.