Votes: 3 14.3%
  • With Tim Calvert (DNB)

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Just Jeff Loomis (DHIADW)

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • They were never any good

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
This pole makes no sense and is irrelivent to your point.

Tim and Pat had little or no input in writings songs for Nevermore...

or so I am told.

Originally posted by Vylance X
This pole makes no sense and is irrelivent to your point.

Tim and Pat had little or no input in writings songs for Nevermore...

or so I am told.

actually supposedly Tim had quite a bit of input in the songwriting, but Pat didn't contribute much, that's what I've read. Tim wrote the bulk of Beyond Within, Deconstruction, All Play Dead, and Cenotaph, I think those are the four...

Well, quite obviously, the best guitarplaying is on Politics Of Ecstasy, the best solo is from the halftime-bridge in seven tongues of god, or in 42147.

Dreaming Neon Black is a great cd, but the guitarplaying wasn't quite as 'virtuoso', and didn't make me go 'Holy fuck!! This guy is amazing!!'. Dreaming Neon Black was simpler than Politics, but it is a much better 'album', it is put to together better than poe.

I don't really know why it was called 'Rhythm Guitarist' poll, that was just FUCKING dim. It is all shared between the guitarists i beleive.

Poe is best guitaring. In Memory/DNB are the best albums as far as 'songwriting' goes.

Jeff's best work is when there is other guitarists present, and 'strangely' enough, his style changed with each different guitarist.

DNB is -very- 'forbidden'.