Nevermore's the greatest band ever

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
oh yes, vocals are great, guitar rules, drums are awesome, and the bass lines (that i can hear) are great too. all hail the masters of metal, and with threads like this constantly littering the board, we will look like the Dark Tranquillity, Testament, Metallica, Pantera, and MetClub boards, with droning bullshit about how great a band is, when everyone on the board KNOWS ABOUT IT, which is why theyre at the board in the first place

hmmm, Im not, hehe

Im watching the clumps, nutty proffesor

Poor sherman is losing his mind (LITERALLY)

poor fat guy

I'm watching Wrestlemania 3. Wow look at that Ricky "Dragon" Steamboat just won the Intercontinental Belt.

ECW was THE best... always used to go to the shows in Philly... met almost the entire locker room.. i used ot backyard wrestle. i was fucking stupid. my knees and back are DEAD now, and by time im 25, ill be in a wheelchair

I always liked Mike Awesome, but I didn't see him until he hit the WCW. and I saw Tommy Dreamer in WWE and I liked his style. Can't say that I saw Sandman though.

I fakely wrestle with my brother. You know, we pretend like we are hitting each other, when we are actually not even close. :lol: Wow, that sounds pretty sad, but hey, I am sad. :cry: <-------- see, SEE!!!! Oh by the way, LORD OF THE FLIES kicks literary ass! Oh, cool name for a band DSM. What type of music do you play?