NeverWorld guest appearances.......

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
......well the cat is out of the bag so to speak over at www.blabbermouth.net so.....

EDENBRIDGE Singer To Guest On POWER QUEST CD - June 17, 2003
EDENBRIDGE singer Sabine Edelsbacher will fly to England in July to record one song for the next POWER QUEST album. The recordings take place at Thin Ice studios, owned by Karl Groom (THRESHOLD) and Clive Nolan (ARENA, PENDRAGON).

In other news, Sabine recently recorded two songs ("To Believe Enough To Fight", "The Pagan Dream") for the project "Once And Future Kings" by Gary Hughes (TEN), a concept album dealing with the Artus legend. Sabine takes the role of Nimue. "To Believe Enough To Fight" is a duet with Bob Catley (MAGNUM). Other notable musicians appearing on the album include Arjen Lucassen (AYREON), Lana Lane, Harry Hess (HAREM SCAREM) and D.C. Cooper (SILENT FORCE).

WTF?! Sabine from Edenbridge duet with Bob Catley?! and "Other notable musicians appearing on the album include Arjen Lucassen (AYREON), Lana Lane, Harry Hess (HAREM SCAREM) and D.C. Cooper (SILENT FORCE)" (!!) :Smokin:
This is amazing dude! This will be the best album ever! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :tickled:

NP: PowerQuest - Far Away

Wow, this'll be interesting :) I'm not familiar with Edenbridge so this'll be a new experience. How did this come about, Steve?

Well I've been in contact with Lanvall from Edenbridge for about 18 months and I had sent him a copy of "Wings of Forever" so I knew the Edenbridge guys liked the PQ material so I thought "Why not ask Sabine?" She was really keen to do it! So that's how it all came about guys!

Great, it will be amazing to hear her voice on a PQ album, amazing!

NP: Vangelis - Chariots of Fire ..( I don't know why I have this on my playlist together with all my metal , heh.. it's a nice song though.. )