New album in autumn?

daimonion

Jan 6, 2004
According to the official site Katatonia are gonna use 6 months recording their new album. They are gonna do other things as well, but anyway. Then they need some time to print the albums and stuff, sooo... we should expect an autumn release i guess.

A long time.... oh, well. As long as it turns out great, witch it will.

this time around we're definately shooting a video, so a single with 2 or so b-sides can be expected prior to the album. we'll keep u updated as soon as everythin rolls.

As much as I think that there are people here who are gonna look at the video as being "not underground like Katatonia should be" I have been waiting for this a long time!!!
I think a video is the next step in the process for Katatonia, and I am very excited!!!BRAVO
I know it will be done with integrity and with Katatonic style...its always been an audio kind of somber...and I cant wait for a visual accompaniment as well......FUKKIN ROKK

In which studio will the album be recorded?

And as for the video, I'm quite split up about what I think of the idea...
I hope and think it'll be cool, but still I have a hard time figuring out how it would be like seeing Katatonia in a music video... Well, I guess I'll have to wait and see :) Good luck with the shooting anyways.