New album is done...

Stoneland

Oct 15, 2008
South point of Norway
We have completed the work in studio, the new album is ready, and the result is simply amazing. Dan Swanö did the final touches on the mastering, Eliran Kantor have made a perfect artwork for this album, and we are one step closer to get this album out there.

Artwork and tracklisting comes soon...

Wow, I didn't know those names, but I looked them up on google, and they both blew me away!

Dan Swanö
So clear... going to have to get these guys albums. Can't believe I never heard of them before :/

Eliran Kantor is amazing aswell...
http://www.google.co.uk/images?q=Eliran+Kantor

Can't wait :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
About the album, I can't wait to finally see the cover. Communic has had such great artworks before.

And slightly off-topic:

@bst
I've first heard of Dan Swano in Arjen Lucassen's "Star One" project; if you haven't already, I highly suggest looking it up. Being a progressive metal band, they're far more akin to Communic's music than Nightingale (which are also awesome). Oh, and they write songs about classic sci-fi/dystopian films and series.

Though, Dan Swano is only one of four vocalists involved in the group, the other three being: Russell Allen, Damian Wilson and Floor Jansen.

24 Hours (inspired by "Escape from L. A.")

Victim of the Modern Age (inspired by "A Clockwork Orange")

Digital Rain (inspired by "The Matrix")

Last edited by a moderator: