New album of MY DYING BRIDE

Anthony

criminal
May 20, 2001
Russia,St.Petersburg
www.fractured.narod.ru
New album of My Dying Bride out soon! This is from Their site:

The Dreadful Hours
...is the title of the forthcoming album by My Dying Bride. According to Peaceville, the scheduled release date is October 22. The track listing for the new album reads:
The Dreadful Hours
Raven and The Rose
Le Figlie Della Tempesta
Black Heart Romance
A Cruel Taste of Winter
My Hope The Destroyer
The Deepest of Hearts
Furthermore, the band have recorded a new version of the classic song "The Return of the Beautiful". Re-titled "The Return To the Beautiful" it will be featured on all the CDs and will not be classed as an `extra track'.
The running time of the album is approx. 70:55 minutes. More as we get it.

http://www.mydyingbride.org/News_And_General_Info/

I´ve heard their new song "Cruel taste of winter" live and it sounded great,(something between Turn loose the Swans and the latest album)
I think this album is gonna be even better than TLATEOTW.

Oob. Guess I'm the odd one, since I think 34.788% is their masterpiece. It's so cohesive, it's one of those albums which has a 'concept' feeling without actually being a concept album. TLATEOTW is my second favourite - the title song has one of the best metal lyrics ever.

D Mullholand, a dead composer
-----------------------------------
NP: Soft Machine - Fourth

Awesome! I just got Meisterwork 2 and it's been giving me just a couple new things to listen to until The Dreadful Hours comes out...

They've had their ups, and their slight downs, but I just have a feeling this new album is gonna rule!

Originally posted by D Mullholand
Oob. Guess I'm the odd one, since I think 34.788% is their masterpiece. It's so cohesive, it's one of those albums which has a 'concept' feeling without actually being a concept album.

Yeah, it's not a bad album, not as bad as alot of people seem to think. The first track is one of my favourite songs by them. I didn't like the album until after TLATEOTW came out. I don't know why, it just took a year to grow on me

My personal faves are Like Gods of the Sun, 34.788%...Complete and Turn Loose the Swans of course(where it all began:cool: ).
My Dying Bride, like Opeth, can't do wrong, but I hope they will don't copy the Light... on the Dreadful Hours.

TLATEOTW is a very good album, it simply should have been 10 minutes shorter. But many bands have this problem - excessive repetition - even Opeth.

Apparently they decided to continue in the same vein on The Dreadful Hours, but I hope there will be surprises.

D Mullholand, a dead composer
--------------------------------
NP: Amorphis - Tuonela

Does anyone know if there will be samples available on their website?

I love this band, and believe this might be one of the great albums this year!

Now *this* is an album I really want to hear now - I think 2001 so far has been a little dissapointing, so its time autumn brings us glorious, delicious, fantastic METAL!

This is pure enjoyment...everytime My Dying Bride release a new album (except when they released 34...), I get this kick, and I listen to nothing but MDB for a month or two...Its good this new album is released in the autumn, which will make it even easier to love this new album.
The title track is a beauty, with its serene "oh no I'm standing in the rain and I'm going to die, or at least lose some loved ones" sadness in the opening, and the more metallic second part.
Aaron's vocals are perfect as they've been for a while, perhaps even more inspired than before.
What a band. With every release they are my favorite band for a while. This one's better than "The Light..." I think; although that is an opinion that can change quickly, as I'm sitting through my second listening only.
A gem.
Check it out.
MDB rule.
The most beautiful part of it is that they have done so many albums, and STILL rock my world. Few bands manage to stay "in there" for so long!