new album release date

Balh, you're giving me a heart attack, man! You got me all excited thinking this was about the release date for WCFYA, but it's Neil Turbin! We appreciate the info, but there's a more important "new album release date" that we're eagerly looking forward to, so thread titles like this get us worked up and and then let down.

pimpslap.gif

:lol:

sorry nafnikufecin, but anthrax are still coming for us all very soon. so i was just preparing your heart for the new album release date with a release date for a very anthrax related album

its hardly " very anthrax related " is it......... ole turbin, bliemey, going back a looooooong ole way, ihave never heard his solo stuff, summink tells me i never want to :)

ahem...belladonna was tough enough.....

okey dokey lokey

so if we go by your logic, then dave mustaine is hardly metallica related, is it. even if you first got into metallica when the black album came out, dave mustaine was still an important part of metallica. granted he was thrown out of the band long before cause they couldnt all just get along. metallica wouldnt be who they are if it wasnt for dave mustaine - strung out on heroin or not. dave didnt even get a chance to play on his own songs on kill em all. same exact thing that happened to neil on spreading the disease.