New album style

I don't think they'll set out to base the album on anything- unless they mean to do a concept album, which I doubt would happen (as I've said before they won't plan on repeating themselves).

I expect every song will be based only on their feelings and thoughts but, inadvertently or knowingly take in their past and present styles and influences and try to make something new.
I look forward to it!!

I think a mix of "Catch 22" and "Hypocrisy" self titled album. I hope be wrong, but... I think they will follow the steps of musical experiment and mix some of nu-metal or gothic, and this kind of comertial music.

Will they return to "The Fourth Dimension", "Abducted", "Osculum Obscenum" or "The Final Chapter"??? hehehe...

Hail :mad:

According to an Article I read in Pit magazine they're quoting it to have a more " Chugging " Kinda sound with the guitars.

What that means, I couldn't tell you... I'm assuming it's going to be more choppy and riff orientated.

I just hope they won't go too experimental....last time they did that they allready caused a shock around the fans. Personally I can listen to their last album but I still prefer the older work...that's why I asked. :)

:devil:

Johanna Häkkinen said:
I think it shouldn't be based on previous works.

My thoughts exactly.

Anyway, as long as Hypocrisy keeps moving on in their music ( I really enjoyed Catch 22! ) I'll be happy. I think we can leave it to Peter, he's made great music so far, and I doubt he's going to let anyone down.