10. Descendants, Defiance, Domination

11. Neito Pohjolan

(Bonus Songs, only available on Digipak & Vinyl):
Rawhide
Candour And Lies
Warmetal
Bonus Song

:popcorn:

Finally! I though about making this myself, but never got around to actually doing it. It's nice that some one else did it in the end.

Heathen Throne Part III? Yay! The previous two parts are some of the best songs I've ever heard. Also, Warmetal is a hilarious song title. :D

What else? The album cover is pretty great, although it doesn't have the recent (As in Ensiferum's last three albums) color theme going on, but it doesn't really matter.

Last, but not definitely least:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv0CRm94ObE&list=PLy8LfIp6j3aIIp9nHskDLieBPl3FMXwIu

Was a bit surprised when I first heard the intro as it sounded quite Thrash/Death Metallish to me (It's pretty fast) but I didn't mind. What I'm most happy is that the sound has taken a leap back toward what it was on From Afar and earlier, instead of staying in what it was on Unsung Heroes (I never liked the "live" sound on it, just as I dislike it on Turisas' newest album). Overall, I like the song quite a bit. Not the best stuff they've made but still really good.

The release date for the album is February 20th, 2015.

Seems that this forum is dead.. :D

You think so? :D

Someone's got to start it up. It might be that more people will end up here someday, though that someday, according to logic, would be pretty much right now as there's a new album on the way.

The band should share the link on their facebook page, or something.

https://play.spotify.com/user/ensiferummetal/playlist/1iN1ACtb3b8zmloGpXBbTj

Stream of the album, one new song everyday.

I really like the songs so far (especially Warrior Without a War, and Cry of the Earth Bounds), but the sound is slightly bugging me. Mostly, the hi-hat is too loud on the drums. The sound is overall better than Unsung Heroes, but the first 4 albums, especially From Afar, with all the beautiful orchestrations had a better sound to my ears. If anyone in the band ever reads this, why the change? You're a fairly successful band so I doubt it's because of money.

Seems I'm getting used to the sound. Brilliant album so far. Songs 6-8 are just absolutely amazing, some of their best. The rest are good too, but they're "just" around average Ensiferum. Don't really have an opinion on which group song 9 belongs to, just yet.

Petri's harsh vocals are too loud on some songs. That's my only criticism!