New Album

Goatfire

Go-at-fire
Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
I have read in a site that new Hypocrisy album should be called Manifest of Hate, but there wasn't written anything else about it. Do you have other information?

I hope it will be more like the "Hypocrisy" Album.

Well...I I really hope it will be like any of the albums before Catch 22. I love all the music of Hypocrisy.

Originally posted by thewendy
Actually, Peter mentioned something about doing something where they'd ask the fans what their opinions were on how the new album should sound like....
Wow, on one hand that doesn't seem like him, seems more of a "I do what I want, fuck you if you don't like it" kind of guy, but on the other hand you can tell he loves his fans and would want to make them happy.

I would love to see Hypocrisy continue in the direction left off at the self-titled album. I like Into the Abyss and Catch 22, but the previous 3 albums were simply amazing.

Originally posted by NAD
Wow, on one hand that doesn't seem like him, seems more of a "I do what I want, fuck you if you don't like it" kind of guy, but on the other hand you can tell he loves his fans and would want to make them happy.

I would love to see Hypocrisy continue in the direction left off at the self-titled album. I like Into the Abyss and Catch 22, but the previous 3 albums were simply amazing.

Well better believe it, we're still trying to work out the format but they are definitely interested in your input.

A labelmaker, how 'bout that!

Wow, that is so cool. I always thought that bands that did requests at concerts were really cool, but this is even better!!!