New album

I absolutely love WM so if the new record is anything like it in terms of quality and songwriting, I'll be stoked. Great record, and easily my fave since SOWN.

If I had 1 thing I'd change about WM, it would be the addition of a couple more old school thrash tunes. Earth on Hell is probably still my fave tune on WM.

"What do you prefer? John Bush singing Belladonna's songs or Joey singing Bush's songs?
They're both great singers and I'm lucky to have been in a band with both of them."

Good answer. He finally learned how to compliment one singer without insulting the other.:lol:

As far as a new album is concerned, I've learned not to get excited about a new Anthrax album until it's in the stores. When it's released, I'll get it and, if WM is any indication, I'll love it!

Has it been officially announced anywhere that he's formally the new lead player?

I've read a few times that he's on board, he's a great player / guy etc etc, but not that he's the new guy.......

They did not say anything about actually recording a new album. I'd be very surprised if there were some new Anthrax before 2016.

Hey all. I've been busy with a lot of work but came on here to see all this.

NEW ALBUM!!

YES PLEASE!!!

They did not say anything about actually recording a new album. I'd be very surprised if there were some new Anthrax before 2016.

Other than all the videos from Metal Alliance where Scott says at the end "Thank you etc we will be back next year with a new album"