New Alice Cooper album!!

Wrathchild

Miserable Bastard
Apr 16, 2001
Enfield, South Australia
Visit site
From www.alicecooper.com

"The Eyes of Alice Cooper" in stores September 2003.

The Band

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Alice Cooper - Vocals
Eric Dover - Guitar
Ryan Roxie - Guitar
Eric Singer - Drums
Chuck Garric - Bass
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Songs[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. Detroit City
2. What Do You Want From Me?
3. Love Should Never Feel Like This
4. Spirits Rebellious
5. Novocaine
6. Man Of the Year
7. Bye Bye Baby
8. Be With You Awhile
9. I'm So Angry
10. Between High School and the Old School
11. This House is Haunted
12. Backyard Brawl
13. The Song That Didn't Rhyme
[/font]

W

How ironic that the first track on the new album Eric Singer is playing on is called Detroit City haha! :lol:

Apparently this album is back to the 70s style of Alice. That's fine by me because I wasn't a fan of Brutal Planet and Dragontown really (besides a couple of good tracks on Brutal Planet). Although I heard one song off this (Novocaine I think) and it sounded pretty boring.

He's trying to get back to the "Love it to Death" vibe apparently, which is kinda hard to do after thirty years of big budget productions that are anything but no-frills.

Still, I'll give it a listen if and when it comes out in Australia. Good, bad or indifferent, Alice never fails to entertain :).

W

I don't like the vibe I'm getting after reading the background of the album.

"The White Stripes, the Vines, the Strokes, Godsmack, Powerman 5000, Kid Rock, Eminem, the Insane Clown Posse".

What have they got to do with Alice?

Whatever the album is like, I'll definitely be buying it, like I do every other time The Great Man (TGM) releases an album. :)

That description Sydo quoted doesn't sound too good though. :( I was hoping for more in the Brutal Planet/Dragontown vein.

Trash, Hey Stoopid, Raise Your Fist & Yell, Welcome To My Nightmare, Constrictor, Billion Dollar Babies and Killer are my favourites.