New Alice in Chains song!!

Grabbed this for free from the AiC site today and have been digging it quite a bit. I saw them at Metro when they did their warmup run a few years back and was impressed with the way William DuVall handled the material. If this song's quality is indicative of the rest of the forthcoming album, I will be quite pleased, to put it mildly.

I think the new song is excellent and I can't wait for the CD. I have seen AIC twice with the current lineup and both shows were outstanding. I will definitely be catching the show at the House Of Blues in September.

Sounds good.....but....
sounds like this other band that I've heard of....Stone Temple Pilots? IMO they both sounded Exactly the same....I had a hard time telling them apart.....just my opinion though, please don't tear me a new a**hole ok?
Alright.....rip me apart.....it's better than no response at all!:rolleyes::loco::D

Sounds good.....but....
sounds like this other band that I've heard of....Stone Temple Pilots? IMO they both sounded Exactly the same....I had a hard time telling them apart.....just my opinion though, please don't tear me a new a**hole ok?
Alright.....rip me apart.....it's better than no response at all!:rolleyes:

:guh:

:erk:

:loco:

Just kidding! I love your signature by the way, it always cracks me up.

Hahahaha....thanks man!!! Nothing like a good Carlin joke to get ya going!!!:worship::kickass::worship:
RIP George!! You are sorely missed!!!

Sounds good.....but....
Alright.....rip me apart.....it's better than no response at all!:rolleyes::loco::D

Actually, what I think you meant to say is that AiC is so fuckin awesome, that they've inspired a copy band, called STP. ;) :D

Actually, what I think you meant to say is that AiC is so fuckin awesome, that they've inspired a copy band, called STP. ;) :D

Hahahahaha!!!! :tickled::D:loco:
Don't get me wrong, I like them both, but back when they were popular, I always mixed them up.....go figure, I don't know much about this kind of stuff ;)

Hahahahaha!!!! :tickled::D:loco:
Don't get me wrong, I like them both, but back when they were popular, I always mixed them up.....go figure, I don't know much about this kind of stuff ;)

Hahaha...no worries...just givin ya shit. I remember buying their first album, Facelift, at Rolling Stones. Didn't even know who they were, but it came with a free VHS tape of a couple of the music vids, plus bonus material. ;) Been a huge fan ever since!

Actually, I wonder if that videotape is a collector's item...they later released an official version of it, but the free one actually had some cool shit on there that didn't make it to the official release.