New Alter Bridge Song

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
Listen quick cause there's a good chance this will get taken down. It seems Tremonti's solo album heaviness rubbed off a bit on his day job. The opening riff is very energetic for AB. Great stuff especially Myles as usual sounding awesome and Mark's solo is tasteful as hell. Can't wait for the album!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^Taken down by youtube...or Glenn? :)

Actually this sounds pretty darn good. I've never heard a not from this band before as anything associated with Creed I generally avoid. If here's an entore album like this sign me up.

Yeah Creed is long gone, AB is fuckign badass!!!That song slays! Tremonti is becoming.......

Bear

While I only heard Creed in passing, i.e. when it was on the radio a while back, I always respected Tremonti as a guitar player. All they really needed was a different singer, and I definitely dig Alter Bridge.

Buy the Tremonti solo disc, then buy all three Alter Bridge releases.

Done.

Thanks Kez. I had no idea. This is impressive. Gotta be the best modern rock out there for sure, great guitar work and, from what I can tell after a couple of songs, great vocals, especially Myles. THis is the kind of modern rock purchase a prog head can make without an ounce of guilt. I appreciate this thread guys.

Sounds awesome. I like Alter Bridge, and liked Creed as well, they latest album from 3 years ago is great, with Tremonti as well!

AB III is terrific. I never expected such a riff heavy modern rock album and I was not prepared for the outstanding vocals. For what it's worth, this thread created a new fan. Great stuff.

Myles Kennedy is amazing, if you guys have never checked out his previous band The Mayfield Four you should.

this song is so amazing still. originally released in 2001.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Dwb4o_RrY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Dwb4o_RrY[/ame]

On first listen I'd say the album is just not as immediate as the previous two. It's still pretty good and will get a lot of more listens before I see them live in a few weeks. I hope the songs grow on me before then. I don't hear some of the amazing vocal melodies of the past in the new songs though.

On first listen I'd say the album is just not as immediate as the previous two. It's still pretty good and will get a lot of more listens before I see them live in a few weeks. I hope the songs grow on me before then. I don't hear some of the amazing vocal melodies of the past in the new songs though.

My first thoughts exactly. You read my mind, but put it much better than I would have. I'm prepared to give it plenty of spins, though, because this band has earned that from me.