New Amon Amarth

yes it's very nice, and i've got the 2-cd viking edition as well *brag brag* ;)
which makes it even nicer. but i think that the crusher was better, there are to many
slow songs on "vs the w." and i think that the production was better on the crusher.
but it's still a great cd :)

Versus The World are truly exelent... Tracks like "Death In Fire" and "Thousand Years Of Oppression" are awesome, indeed, but every damn track are perfect...

Fuck! Arrgh! I can't wait to be able to buy this album!

I think CD Universe will have the Viking ed. on 1/19/03 for $14.00 + s/h, so I'm holding out and waiting anxiously.

Agreed with everyone else here...EVERY Amon Amarth album is worth owning IMO. :headbang:

Originally posted by markgugs
Woah, stop the presses, The End mailorder just got the Viking ed. back in stock for $12.00 ppd! Mine is now on the way!
Got my copy today also.......bonus CD has 14 tracks including 1st EP Nine Worlds, Viking Edition rules.

What are you going to do with old version now?

Great band, and "Versus The World" is great too! I got the 2-CD Viking Edition as well. Really good bonus stuff. My favorite track of the new album is "Death In Fire", this one always kicks my fucking ass!

another vote for Death in fire here!! Man when those drums start rolling and those kick ass mid tempo riffs keep rolling you feel like a Viking yourself. Love that middle bit when they change the main Riff into a very Maiden sounding riff. Really damn cool song!!!