New Anthrax Record

Apr 3, 2005
IL
Is going to be awesome. Just from hearing the originals on that bootleg from Chicago. I am so pumped. Dan is really bringing it.. The riffs are bone crushing.. and well Charlie is dominating like he always does. The drumming on Revolution Screams is just awesome. It might not sound exactly like Anthrax I know and love, but it is going to be some hard core stuff I can get used to. :headbang:

Ahh not really, I mean he's a good singer but he never had a lot of power to his voice. Especially live... sometimes he sounded like he was on the verge of losing his voice. Dan has a lot more power to his voice which I like.
I'll tell you something. I listened to the both bootlegs recorded in Chicago and Irvine. I agree with you only in ONE thing: Nelson's voice is more powerful but nothing more. He sings some songs (especially the Bush era ones) like a drunkard and he's totally out of tune in "singing parts" (e.g. Safe Home). His singing is too aggressive and his voice isn't as so 'flexible' as some Anthrax songs need. A powerful voice doesn't guarantee a success... I'm not and never will be a Nelson's fan. :Smug:

I'll tell you something. I listened to the both bootlegs recorded in Chicago and Irvine. I agree with you only in ONE thing: Nelson's voice is more powerful but nothing more. He sings some songs (especially the Bush era ones) like a drunkard and he's totally out of tune in "singing parts" (e.g. Safe Home). His singing is too aggressive and his voice isn't as so 'flexible' as some Anthrax songs need. A powerful voice doesn't guarantee a success... I'm not and never will be a Nelson's fan. :Smug:

oh god....:rolleyes:

For his first gig with Anthrax i know for a fact that he was nervous.... I think he will reel in the power and do just fine.... On Inside out he was all over the place but shit that was the song that he requested to do.... He will do fine.....

For his first gig with Anthrax i know for a fact that he was nervous.... I think he will reel in the power and do just fine.... On Inside out he was all over the place but shit that was the song that he requested to do.... He will do fine.....
I hope you won't need to excuse his shady live performance caused by nervosity for next 10 years...