New Arsis Music Video

Brandon E.

May 9, 2007
NJ USA
Hey guys, we just did a new music video for the song Carve My Cross off of our FREE Scion A/V Metal EP Leper's Caress (mixed and mastered by Zeuss). Check it out and let us know what you think! We had a lot of fun making it, filming it in the Haunted Mansion and Pirate Ghost Ride amusement parks in Virginia Beach. Rock.

Check out the video here:

And grab the free EP here:
http://www.scionav.com/index#!collection/1287/Arsis---Lepers-Caress

Thanks!
-Brandon

Last edited by a moderator:
Your guitar rules and Jim is looking healthy as fuck and great with the short hair! Scion is really killing it with these things; what's the deal there? Did they front recording costs in return for advertising? Do you get some cool deal on a 2006 xB?

The short hair does indeed suit him. This sounds a lot more like the Diamond for Disease EP, and I'm digging it hard!

Your guitar rules and Jim is looking healthy as fuck and great with the short hair! Scion is really killing it with these things; what's the deal there? Did they front recording costs in return for advertising? Do you get some cool deal on a 2006 xB?

Thanks dude! Basically, Scion provides us the means to rock them an EP, a music video, a tour, etc, just because they rule and want to support metal. They help us do our job. They're helping to keep metal alive in a big way...so I guess what I'm saying is that you should all go buy a Scion :devil: