New Atheist song

Honestly completely lacking in the magic that PoT and UP had. And frankly, it's just kind of annoying.

Terrible. Completely bland modern tech-death sound. The production is awful (as expected), the song sounds very disjointed and off and just reeks of trying too much to sound like current tech-death. I'm sure some people will enjoy it, but those people will likely be more casual metal fans or not real death metal fans.

Terrible. Completely bland modern tech-death sound. The production is awful (as expected), the song sounds very disjointed and off and just reeks of trying too much to sound like current tech-death. I'm sure some people will enjoy it, but those people will likely be more casual metal fans or not real death metal fans.

Lol, I don't like the prodcution either but comparing the music itself to modern tech death just doesn't seem fair.

Pretty terrible. I do like Atheist. A lot of times bands should just stay dead.

Uhm well that was... not very interesting.

If I hadnt been told it was atheist, I wouldn't have really known.

^Velocibrad that really is a crappy, elitist thing to say to be honest, come on...

I didn't think much of it, sounds like its trying to hard to be technical. Not much cohesion there at all. In fact its pretty bad.

^Velocibrad that really is a crappy, elitist thing to say to be honest, come on...

I didn't think much of it, sounds like its trying to hard to be technical. Not much cohesion there at all. In fact its pretty bad.

It's the truth. Look around at the people who will enjoy it.

It's the truth. Look around at the people who will enjoy it.

don't worry, if all metal fans have this kind of attitude, eventually there will be the 5 of you, sitting in a room on your own, saying nothing, looking sour, but happy in the knowledge that by ripping on everyone else and driving all people with slightly different tastes to you away, you have preserved the pure blood of metal, and you were right and they were wrong.

and the entire genre will be dead.