New Avian Shirts

adaher said:
Regardless of the release date, will you be selling them at the show, like Stride is?

Let me answer that one;

If I said "No", you would be sad :cry:

If I said "Yes", I would make our soon-to-be-announced record labels everywhere else worrying about their official release dates :erk:

So the answer is ... there's a very good chance for the CD to be available on that event only, and then packed away until the official release date. You didn't hear this from me though :D

c.

Claus / Intromental said:
Let me answer that one;

If I said "No", you would be sad :cry:

If I said "Yes", I would make our soon-to-be-announced record labels everywhere else worrying about their official release dates :erk:

So the answer is ... there's a very good chance for the CD to be available on that event only, and then packed away until the official release date. You didn't hear this from me though :D

c.

well what if they don't play the pre-party since there line-up situation looks pretty abyssmal right now.

dargormudshark said:
well what if they don't play the pre-party since there line-up situation looks pretty abyssmal right now.

What does that mean?

What's wrong with the band...or their lineup?

Rock on!

ashaman7122 said:
What does that mean?

What's wrong with the band...or their lineup?

Rock on!

It's just Yan and Lance right now and I think it would be pushing it keeping them on the bill when they don't have a full line-up. PLus I heard that Glenn told Yan he has until thursday to get a line-up for the pre show or else no-play. I am sure we can all have this clarified in a short period of time.

dargormudshark said:
It's just Yan and Lance right now and I think it would be pushing it keeping them on the bill when they don't have a full line-up. PLus I heard that Glenn told Yan he has until thursday to get a line-up for the pre show or else no-play. I am sure we can all have this clarified in a short period of time.

Thanks for the update, darg...

That just plain sucks...

Maybe Glenn could try and get Aztec Jade if Avain cancels. Fabulous Prog band from upstate NY. Plus i know that Avain's original keyboard player is going to be on tour with Lillitu.

Or maybe he could move Outworld (so that spot can be held by a real band with actual members) up, I mean aside from an unplugged act, there's not really much that could follow that. It's like a barrage of, just, heavy, um, stuff. It's awesome.