New BadA$$ Progressive/Power Metal Band

What do you think of the Song " My Last Wish " w/Vocals

• Total voters
I'm voting "Hell Yes".

For the simple reason that when I clicked on the link I thought it was 1996 on the internet again.

Do I think signing up on the UM boards and promoting with my first (first three really) post is a good idea? Prolly not...but whatever...it wasn't bad. It doesn't stick out as something amazing to me but I'd listen to the rest...and I'd watch them if they were opening for somebody I liked.

Seriously though, do something to improve the quality of the recordings you put online and the websites you promote them from. I know quite a number of people who would have turned that off in the first 5 seconds just because of the buzzing.

I'm voting "Hell Yes".

For the simple reason that when I clicked on the link I thought it was 1996 on the internet again.

Do I think signing up on the UM boards and promoting with my first (first three really) post is a good idea? Prolly not...but whatever...it wasn't bad. It doesn't stick out as something amazing to me but I'd listen to the rest...and I'd watch them if they were opening for somebody I liked.

Seriously though, do something to improve the quality of the recordings you put online and the websites you promote them from. I know quite a number of people who would have turned that off in the first 5 seconds just because of the buzzing.

**snicker**

Sounds good guys....not huge on the mix and thought the piano intro was too long but I really like the song once it kicks in. Nice midpaced stuff. Props!