New Bass Day (inc media) - Lakland from Egan

kev

Im guybrush threepwood
Jun 16, 2004
Bristol, United Kingdom
www.myspace.com
Finally, my wait for a bass is over. The Lakland arrived from the States on Thursday in all it's glory!

Egan was pro all the way through the deal, packed it like a champ, shipped it dead quick and even threw in a dimarzio clip lock strap. We also cunningly avoided import tax... Top man :kickass:

This machine has bucket loads of tone in my experience so far. Very well built, bartolini pickups and a good action. Here are a few pics, and a short clip of it for you guys.

(Please excuse my bass playing, I dont usually do this shit :lol:)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1206505/Lakland/Lakland.mp3

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Finally, my wait for a bass is over. The Lakland arrived from the States on Thursday in all it's glory!

Egan was pro all the way through the deal, packed it like a champ, shipped it dead quick and even through in a dimarzio clip lock strap. We also cunningly avoided import tax... Top man :kickass:

Looks sexy as hell man! What was your tax bypassing trick? :)

Awesome! Glad it arrived in one piece. The clip sounds killer too. I know I'm going to live to regret selling it but it just wasn't getting the attention it deserved.

Öwen;8880876 said:
Looks sexy as hell man! What was your tax bypassing trick? :)

Marked it as $50 Öwen! :Smokedev:

sounds awesome man, congrats and enjoy! those basses kick ass

Cheers mate, and yes that they do!

Wait... weren't you buying one from some shop lately? With some drama story included?

Anyway, sexy bitch, congrats ;)

Certainly was! They wanted to charge full price after advertising for much cheaper so the drama subsided, as I abandoned their poxy store.

Awesome! Glad it arrived in one piece. The clip sounds killer too. I know I'm going to live to regret selling it but it just wasn't getting the attention it deserved.

Same as half my guitar collection that is Egan lol