New Benton interview

You know when Deicide was in town somoene offered Glen a beer while he was going to the side door to the stage and he said "nah man iam trying to cut back" so his whole idea of quitting drinking makes sense WE WOULDNT WANT YOU TO DIE ON US BUDDY THATS FOR FUCKING SURE MAN. I understand what Glen is talking about when it comes to J.D. that shit kills you. For a year or two me and my buddy Mike used to drink jacks like almost everyday at least a mickey bottle, sometimes we would polish off a twenty ouncer in a night, go to the bar and drink more, then smoke at least five or six joints on top of that. I ended up literly going insane thinking i had a annuerysm for months cause i was loosing vision in my eyes and feeling headahces on the left side of my brain as well as numbness in my left side of the body. Plus cause of this lifestyle i think my guitar playing went to shit. I used to be so fast furious and still am but my creative ideas went to waste and i am limited. But all in all its too bad Eric and Brian left Deicide cause those to are definatley noticabley gone from the band. They sound like Deicide now but still eric and Brian are missing. Bi polarism is serious, i know someone like that and they are very hard to work with almost impossible you never know what they are gonna do. One minute the world is the best place for them then when their is no butter to put on your bread you want to die? lol. Anyways its good that Glen is shaping up cause he still is the shit and the man behind the name Deicide. You rule man glad your ok. Oh peeps i made up a track one of my first real death metal tracks guitar wise in a long time, thanks to a silent freind of mine from the band Bloodpool hemade the drums on here possible. http://www.soundclick.com/util/downloadSong.cfm?ID=3591027&key=85E13125-C check it out folks hope you enjoy it.

Yeah? i did it in standard format, perhaps mabey adjusting your bass controls? I thuoght the sound was ok, mabey not i will see what i can do i never saved the guitar file at all so it stays the way it is i will see if i can bass it up a bit

Hmmmmm, kinda all over the place if you ask me. The deep purple cover would be quite interesting also considering the fact Glen Benton said hewasnt interested in doing covers a while back but that was a while back people change their minds after time. Ralph Erics guitar teacher? Interesting. Looks like things are being exposed quite a bit, oh when Eric was talking about Glens posture on the couch i think he meant that death metal murders video i seen on youtube.com problem is its in french. The posture was a bit strange but i dont care Glen kicks ass his new band kicks ass Steve kicks ass they all kick ass. I mean they are still going but Eric and Brian where are you guys when it comes to the music scene man? I wouldnt diss Eric or Brian at all when it comes to their guitaring skills but lets here what you guys gotta say next. I also hear Eric hoffman beat up some twelve year old at a airport a while back and has a serious temper problem and i quote " i am a monster" if this is true then hey......smart man real smart. Brian is skilled cause i seen his guitar designs and they kick ass. Anyways i am awaiting 6/6/6 the stench of redemption shall be upon the biggest tragedy in ones life is to see the reality of what you thuoght would fail Deicide hasnt failed they have only grown up and matured.