New Black Dahlia Murder song streaming

is it just me, or are the guitars a bit hard to hear what they're playing? (compared with the current album?)

loving the track, really can't wait for the new album!

is it just me, or are the guitars a bit hard to hear what they're playing? (compared with the current album?)

It's not just you.. I have the same problem with the new Job For A Cowboy, which is incidentally also Jason Suecof. I like the song though.. I heard another new song on youtube that they played live at Hellfest. That one sounds badass in youtube handycam quality :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome track, really love this band. their last two albums were solid and by the sounds of things the next one wont disappoint. Can wait for it :D

Really digging this... once again, Trevor steps it up on the vocals and sounds incredible, instead of annoying like the albums before (and for parts of) Miasma. The lead is the best sounding solo they've ever had - tasteful but shreddy at the right moments and with vibrato that doesn't make me want to take cheese graters to my ears.

Production I'll judge when the rest of the stuff comes out... sounds like the band, for sure. Super clean, but with a good vibe to it. I think I prefer the gtrs on Nocturnal, but like you guys mentioned, they aren't super loud.

It sounds pretty much like the last album. I love that sound, but I think they could have tried something... you know... different.

Yeah, its pretty much typical BDM riffage. It sounds like they didnt stray too far from their previous record on that :zzz:
Although Ryan Knight did a pretty good job bringing something different to the table in the solo. I'm just glad it didn't give me that Arsis feel with that weird tone and over-the-top string vibrato :D

All in all, I like it.

heard this yesterday and really liked it. Little different from other stuff I must say though. Little less on the melodic side and more on the technical. Well done to the bartman for writing most of it. Im expecting this release to be really good.

does anyone hear trevors lows? they sound a little odd\different?