New Blind Guardian Single Available for Purchase/Download!

Curufin

Kind of a big deal...
Aug 19, 2002
Nottingham, NH, USA
www.curufin.com
The new BG single, "Fly", can be purchased and downloaded from Nuclear Blast's webshop. Someone must've fucked up, because it's supposed to come out this Friday the 24th.

Linkage: http://www.nuclearblast-musicshop.de/band_info.php?band_id=1543&album_id=132892

.99€ per song; 3 songs.

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Fly is the oddest BG song I've ever heard. On the one hand, the vox is like a throwback to IFTOS, but the instrumentation is very strange; there are some instruments in there I have never heard. Chord progressions I've never heard. I enjoy the song very much, but just when you think BG is going one direction, they turn around and go the other way.

Skalds and Shadows reminds strongly of the Bard's Song (in the Forset). Very medieval, melodic and "sing along," with the addition of pipes and very sharp guitar sounds. It is a very cool song, I think.

In A Gadda Da Vida. I think I've said all I need to say about that.

Wow, I have to say that this new material is great. Blind Guardian is truly one of the great creative bands of our time. It's amazing how much their sound progresses between albums. Too bad the release date is so distant, because I'm excited about this one.

maiden was my favorite band since i was 6 in 97...but, i heard blind guardian and always said they were my second favorite...then my favorite with maiden. i feel, wrong, to say it...but i think ive been just avoiding that i love blindguardian the most.

:headbang: cant wait to see thomen at PP!!!! AAHHHH!!:headbang: